From:
Debi Ruscitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debi Ruscitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:05:26 -0400

Hi Everyone,
 I am writing in regards to my daughter Britnee. She has decided on
Illinois Wesleyan in Bloomington-Normal, IL and I need some help. I am
wondering if anyone knows of any GF restaurants in the area or anywhere she
can buy GF food. Also, if you know anyone who is going to the college or
lives in the area with CD that would be great as well.The chef has assured
me that he will do the best job he can at feeding her in the dining room,
but we all know how that could go. So, thanks you in advance and I will
summarize so that if anyone has a student going there we can help each
other. Thanks again..DEB

*******
*******