From:
Arletta Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arletta Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:52:40 -0800

EAST SAN GABRIEL VALLEY CDF CONNECTIONS GROUP - FEBRUARY 2003/ MEETING NOTICE

        Walt Chabrow (626) 969-4623 - [log in to unmask]

        Arletta Johnson (626) 963-8032 - [log in to unmask]

FEBRUARY MEETING NOTICE - MARK YOUR CALENDAR

        Saturday, February 15, 2003
        10:00AM - 12:00PM

        Foothill Community Education Center
        427 West Carroll Avenue
        Glendora, CA 91741

The East San Gabriel Valley Connections group meeting is just around the
corner.  We share problems, recipes, good sources for gluten-free food and
resources for those with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis or anyone
requiring a *gluten-free (gf) diet* to control their auto-immune disease.
This meeting is FREE and open to all who wish to attend.  We welcome
newcomers as well as family members to join us.

A variety of gluten-free products will be provided for everyone's enjoyment.
CDF members are asked to bring a favorite (gf) snack or other (gf) food item
to share.

We will begin with a discussion of some of the highlights and new information
gathered by members who attended the November, 2002 Celiac Disease Foundation
Annual Conference and Food Faire.  This will be followed with our usual round
table exchange of how we each manage our gluten-free lives.

Anyone needing additional information or directions to the meeting may
contact either Walt or myself.  So...bring your questions and appetite and
join us for a fact-filled G/F Saturday morning.  Hope to see you there!

Arletta Johnson
ESGV Connections Group, co-faciliatator
Celiac Disease Foundation

G/F means:  Good Food, Good Friends, Good Fun!