From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:30:13 -0500

Our first issue for 2010 is in the works and will include several exciting
new features.

We're taking a new approach to labeling -- a subject we have covered
in-depth for many years. Now we have a fresh new twist with important
information you can use every day.

We're adding a new column, "Do I have to worry about." Editor Ann Whelan
will give you the latest information to finally answer some nagging
gluten-free questions that have been around for a long time.

We have a special section on your gluten-free kitchen and what you should
really think about when it comes to keeping it clean. And our food editor,
Jackie Mallorca, expands her gluten-free cooking and recipe section.

Plus we've brought back our Ask the Docs column, where you will find
authoritative answers to your medical questions.

We've seen tremendous American generosity towards the earthquake victims in
Haiti. We know that many in the GF community have personally contributed to
relief efforts. In our next issue, we explore ways that same generosity has,
for many years, helped raise money for celiac disease research.

And there's much more. The new issue is due in subscribers mailboxes early
next month.

Meanwhile, you don't want to miss the Best Of issue that wrapped up 2009 for
Gluten-Free Living. We've had lots of positive feedback on our stories about
French fries, oats, vinegar and cheese - all updated versions of our most
popular stories.

www.glutenfreeliving.com. Our website has lots of information about the
Gluten-Free diet and lifestyle. You'll also find our blog there. And you can
find us on twitter as gfliving.

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living