From:
Jodie/Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 06:32:37 -0800

Hi all.  I called Giusto's Vita Grain Flour Mills (San Francisco)
yesterday to find out if they thoroughly clean their mills between
grains.  He said they do clean very thoroughly, but it is not a wheat
free environment, so no guarantees.   Since it was one of the Giusto
family members I was speaking to, he was very interested in my
daughter's Celiac condition and how they might be able to provide
something for her.  He asked if she could eat Spelt and said that he
makes a wonderful all-spelt bread.  Is spelt okay?   He was so excited
about his bread recipe that he offered to send me a loaf if she could
eat it.  Thanks for your help.   ~ jodie in N. CA