From:
Catherine Bertrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:42:32 -0800

i recently received an email forwarded from the autism-diet listserv
that said the following:

"...when I talked to Carol Fenster, that she is representing Bob's Red
Mill products.  I told her I was surprised because I thought the company
had a lot of problems with cross contamination in their flours.  Carol
emphatically said, "Not any more."  For one she admires the company
because they have always been honest that cross contamination was a
possibility, but they have worked all of that out and now their products
are very safe."

i guess the only way to know for sure is to call the company to verify
this is correct.  i suppose i'll be doing that tomorrow :)
catherine in AZ