Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:48:56 -0700

I often see posts where questions are asked if a drug is Gluten Free.
When I asked at my local Wal-Mart (in Canada) if a product (not a prescription) was gluten free, he looked up the company in his Drug reference book where one of the pages listed companies whose products are all gluten free. He let me photocopy the pages. I just got back from vacation so I can't locate the pages at the moment.
When I was in Phoenix and had some prescriptions related to dental work, the pharmacist checked that they were gluten free.
I would think that the GF status should be checked by whoever is issuing the prescription.

Barb (gf since 1981)