Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 19:08:39 -0500

Madwoman Foods is proud to announce a new member to our product
list:   WhatEver! Flatbread

This flatbread can be used for pizza, sandwiches, or whatever!  I had
one for breakfast with salsa, refried beans, and fried eggs on top
and it was fantastic!!  Yesterday I had one with peanut butter and
jelly (always a kid at heart).

WhatEver! Flatbread is made with nutrient-rich almonds and real
cheese which makes the glycemic load on this flatbread ZERO.

Our product pictures are not back from the photographer yet but the
flatbreads are now available on our website www.madwomanfoods.com

I've also added a few more combinations that include WhatEver!
Flatbread, our pizzas, and tea cakes and a larger quantity of items.

Visit our online store for your pizzas and tea cakes too!  Don't
forget our tea cakes are GFCF and we have a new Vegan (GFCF) pizza
variety.

We are proud to announce our newest retail partners:

Pass Health Foods, 7228 W College Dr, Palos Heights, IL
Low Carb Destination, 3232 Lake Ave Suite 170, Wilmette, IL
Fresh and Natural Foods (store #3), Four Seasons Mall in Plymouth, MN
Mississippi Market, 1810 Randolph Ave, St Paul, MN
Health Hut, 225 S 108th St, West Allis, WI

For those on the east coast, you can find our products at:
Natural Food Exchange in Stoneham, MA

We'd also like to welcome our newest distributor:
Natural Farms in Madison, WI

Have a safe and wonderful July 4th!

Brenda
Madwoman Foods