From:
steve savitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:28:04 -0500

A question regarding Tracy's summary:

>These are the ones that people told me were gluten free:
>
>TwinLab Green Essentials and Green Foods Veggie Magma
>
>Pro-Greens and Perfect Food
>
>Barley Green

If the Green Magma and others contain green grasses, how can they
guarentee it is gluten free? I wonder if they mean "no gluten added"
or if they mean contains not a trace of gluten. Even if there is no
immediate reaction, how do we know there will not be accumulated
damage over time?

Are there any scientists out there that think this is safe?

Steve