From:
Stephen Bean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:25:44 -0500

I am a newly diagnosed celiac with 3 children.  Like all of us, I am
concerned about CS in my children.  My 4 year old daughter is normal in
every aspect, (possibly advanced in most) except for her bowel control.  I
have seen no other symptoms except possibly for a "buddha" tummy.  She knows
to go to the bathroom, but her stools are usually more "ooze" than solid
stool and she seems unable to control it.

Is this possibly CS or other GI related problem worth testing?  Has anyone
else had this problem?  Obviously, I hope I just have a slow learner, but
don't want to pass up a medical problem.

I've tried to delicate with this, but I guess we aren't a very delicate
bunch sometimes.  Thanks for help.

Steve Bean
KCMO