From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:44:18 -0500

GF PANCAKE BREAKFAST at Wild Oats in Cool Springs TN

Saturday, July 14th from 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.

Sponsored by Wild Oats and Bob's Red Mill

1735 Galleria, Suite B, Franklin, Second Floor Demo Kitchen
778-1910, www.wildoats.com

MENU includes:
- Bob's Red Mill pancakes (*dairy free also available)
- Bob's Red Mill Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal
- syrup or fruit compote
- GF sausage
- choice of beverage: fruit juice, milk, soymilk, coffee

*Cooked by the Nashville - Middle TN Celiac Support Group

COST per plate:
- Kids ­ $3 (1 pancake)
- Adults ­ $5 (3 pancakes)
- Hungryman ­ $7 (5 pancakes & 2 sausage)

**Proceeds benefit the Nashville Celiac Support Group

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED to set up, cook/serve, cashier, bus tables and clean up.
Please contact Cheryl Chamberlain at [log in to unmask] to volunteer
your time. It would be greatly appreciated!!

***VOLUNTEERS RECEIVE A FREE BREAKFAST! (*Must work a minimum of one hour.)

We will begin setting up at 7:30 am with the following jobs:
 - tablecloths on tables
 - flowers in bud vases
 - set out paper products, plastic utensils
 - post directional signs
 - prepare individual servings of butter/spread
 - prepare individual servings of syrup
 - set up beverage station: juice/milk/soymilk
 - begin cooking pancakes
 - cook hot cereal - set out milk & brown sugar for it
 - heat sausage (already cooked)
 - the fruit compote will be ready and will need to be heated also
 - set up cashier station

DIRECTIONS to Franklin Wild Oats
Take I-65 to Cool Springs Galleria area.
Merge onto Moores Lane / TN-441 W via Exit 69.
Turn Left onto Galleria Blvd.
End at 1735 Galleria Blvd., Suite B, Franklin TN

GREEN HILLS WILD OATS PANCAKE BREAKFAST DATE
If you can't make this Saturday's breakfast, we may be doing another pancake
breakfast at the Green Hills Wild Oats on Saturday, August 11th.