From:
Shannon Austman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shannon Austman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 17:52:05 -0600

I recently asked Kraft the same question and got the same answer.
However, following the advice to enter gluten into the Kraft site
search box results only in an article about peanut butter. After
several follow-up e-mails about their gluten free list, I finally got
this response:
Date: 	August 7, 2006 4:19:26 PM MDT

Thank you for contacting Kraft Foods.  Unfortunately, we no longer have
a gluten free list.  As we shared with you in our previous emails,
because formulations can change, we no longer maintain a list with
these products.

If there is a particular product you are interested in, please share
with us and we can certainly research if gluten is in the formulation
for you.

We hope this information is helpful to you.  We look forward to your
response.

Ref: 13602393N

Shannon

*******