From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:03:18 -0700

I don't know why, I guess I was bored or curious, but last evening I was
flipping through the TV channels & a sitcom called something like, "Yes
Dear!" or Yes M'am!" was on.  The leading male character was musing about
losing another employee.  He wondered if he was a bad boss or what.  He
said, "I always bring a cake for everybody's birthday."

Someone else interjected, "Yes, but it's a gluten free carrot cake w/o
nuts!"

"Well, you wouldn't expect me to bring something I can't eat would you?"
***Laugh track, laugh track, ha ha ha***

Hmmm.... We're always happy when we get a little publicity so that the word
can get out to others who may be suffering.  But this isn't the kind of
publicity we need.  This makes us look like kooks with a diet fettish,
rather than sincere people committed to our better health through
conscientious adherence to a therapudic diet.

Valerie in Tacoma