From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 06:58:20 -0700

Hello List!
I won't need to summarize, just wanted to let people near Overland Park, Kansas know that they have a new gluten-free bakery there called Mama Resch's.  Located at 12635 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park,
[log in to unmask] or mamareschs.com, both of these are listed on their business card.

I visited a friend there this past weekend and went to this bakery every day while there!  They use the finest ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial flavorings or colors, have some egg-free, dairy-free, and vegan options as well.  But everything is gluten-free!  Everything is also very good.  She lets you sample almost anything.  She has bread, herb bread, graham crackers, crackers, cupcakes, cookies, donuts.  Unfortunately they are not able to ship.

I'm not affiliated with this business.  Just passing along information to people who may want to go there and enjoy it like I did.
Denise