From:
Bonnie Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:12:09 -0500

Hi! This morning it was and still is windy, snowy and cold, so my children
wanted a hot breakfast, well I didn't have all the ingrediants for our
regular pancake recipe, so I made some changes, and came up with the
tastiest pancakes we have ever had since I started searching, for a good
recipe.
Snowbound Blueberry Pancakes
Mix together:
1 egg
1 1/2 teap. baking powder
1 teasp. baking soda
1 c. Gluten Free Flour Mix (Found in Bette Hagman's first book)
1 Tables. melted margarine
3/4 c. water
1 teasp. lemon juice
1/2 can drained blueberries.
Let this stand as you heat your skillet. Pour spoonfuls of batter and cook as
you desire for a done pancake.

Then to my other subject: since I was diagnosed after a biopsy, and my gastro
confessed he did not understand about Celiac's - I have looked for other
doctor's. Our tiny town recently built a Health and Diagnostic Center. The
 internist there I spoke with when it opened, and she said she was familiar with
Celiac's. Yesterday I had my first appointment with her, and yes she really
does understand about the disease, and she has treated other's with Celiac's.
I couldn't be more excited, for she also was very helpful, and encouraging.
There is hope!
Bonnie Hall
Upland, In.