From:
Naomi Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:58:29 -0400

Just wanted to share this e-mail I got from Edy's\Dreyer's when I let them
know that I appreciated their gluten awareness....

April 20, 2000

Dear Mrs. Collier:

Thank you for your thoughtful e-mail and all the nice compliments you paid
to Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream.  We take extra care to assure premium quality
frozen desserts for our customers and it is a real pleasure when consumers
take the time to confirm that the extra effort is worthwhile.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream
and the convenience of using our flavor finder to retrieve gluten
information.  Our flavor development team members work very hard each year
improving tried and true favorites and devising new and exciting flavor
combinations -- they will be happy to receive your positive feedback!

We are sending you, via US Mail, some coupons to be used towards future
purchases of your favorite Dreyer's product, a flavor list to show you the
other flavors available for your enjoyment, and our appreciation for taking
the time to share your enthusiasm with our company.

Sincerely,

Candious Hill
Consumer Response Representative