From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 07:44:05 -0500

FREE BREAD!

Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a loaf of our
delicious Yeast Free Sweet Bread. Check out our full line of gluten free
and kosher certified products at www.ener-g.com to take advantage of
this offer.

15% OFF SALES!

The holidays are about family, friends, and of course… the food.

In December, Ener-G has a great selection of items marked 15% off
regular retail prices. Stock up on our delicious Raisin Bread served
toasted and topped with a buttery spread or your favorite jam, now just
$4.71 per loaf. Perfect as a sweet treat for your holiday party guests
get our Cinnamon Cookies, just $3.18 per package of 16. Try our newest
gluten free bread made with nutritious flax meal the White Rice Flax
Loaf for only $3.73 per package. Find these and other great products at
www.ener-g.com.

WYLDE PRETZELS!

This January, our Wylde pretzel line will be expanding to include two
new nutty flavors, sesame and poppy seed varieties. Like our salted
Wylde Pretzel rings, the Wylde Sesame pretzels will be available in both
the 4 oz snack size and the 8 oz party size. The new Wylde Poppy Seed
pretzels will come in the 4 oz snack bags. All of our Wylde pretzels are
high in dietary fiber with 3 grams per serving.

This month try a bag of our lightly salted Wylde pretzel rings only
$1.69 per 4 oz bag and $3.29 per 8 oz bag.

Find out more about Ener-G gluten free products by going online to
www.ener-g.com or by contacting us at 1-800-331-5222.