From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 02:43:08 EST

Not only is Hormel Pepperoni GF, per my conversation with them, (800)
523-4635, and Lila's recent posting, it says so on the label, just under the
ingredients!  I have taken to emailing these companies and thanking them for
this new labeling. Please encourage these companies!

Another good piece of news is that the pepperoni, even though found in the
refrigerated section of the supermarket, does NOT need refrigeration until
opened (according to Hormel)!  A definite plus in searching for "travel
food".  The presliced pepperoni in 3.5 oz packages for about $2 looks like a
great deal.

Monika