From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:22:42 -0600

INLAND NW CELIAC EXPLORERS MEETING

April 15, 2006 (Saturday)

Good Samaritan Village Community Center, 17028 E 8th Ave

12:30 PM (peruse & make copies of new information)

1:00 PM Meeting starts promptly

Deborah will present information, guidance & SAMPLES of the very best bread mixes.....and their choice of bread makers. George Gagnon, owner Rocky Mountain Low Carb, Hayden Lake has specials on this !!!

Our member, Toni Jimenez, has offered his chef skills for planning and serving a special Gluten Free dinner at a Spokane location......date, time and participation to be discussed at this meeting. Mmmmm... sounds great to me !!

Have you noticed ? The increased coverage of Celiac Disease.....especially in the prestigious Wall Street Journal, the L.A. Times and our area's Spokesman-Review?

Janet Scott reports that she read that Kellogg's corn flakes are gluten free...she checked with the company.....NO !! they are not GF !!!!

Any questions or suggestions for the meeting ?

..call Melba after April 9 ( back from Rhode Island and Phoenix then) OR e-mail, anytime at [log in to unmask]

I need secretarial type help ... for meeting notices and to maintain a list of e-mail & snail mail addresses and telephone numbers of current and new members.

I hope to see you at the meeting, Melba
  When:
  Saturday, April 15, 2006 at 12:30 PM
  Where: