Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:04:51 EDT

I have requests for restaurant information in the following states for some
people doing some traveling over the next few months. They have no specific
itinerary, so are interested in any information you would share. If you know of a
restaurant in these states that is friendly to celiacs or has a gluten free
menu, I would appreciate it if you would share some information.

Thank you.

Alaska
Georgia
Hawaii