From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:43:16 -0800

Hi All,

I have a 2 year-old daughter who is celiac. I was
wondering if Cake Mate Decorating Icing made by
Signature Brands in Ocala, Florida is GF? There is no
phone# on the tube and no complete address.

Also, my daughter seems to react to Crest for Kids
toothpaste and Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry. Are
these supposed to be gluten free and could she be
reacting to something else in them? Are there any other
suggestions for a toothpaste that is definately
gluten-free?

Thanks for your help.
Laurie