From:
Angela Saban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:27:03 -0700

The Basha's supermarket at 67th Avenue & Deer Valley Rd in Phoenix, Az
is now carrying Kinnikinik Gluten Free Breads in their Health Food
freezer section.  Just wanted to let local Celiacs know how terrific
this store has been in answering our requests.  They also have lots of
other hard to find items like: Corn & Rice pastas, Health Valley soups,
and Broths, Salad Dressings that state GLUTEN FREE on the label, etc.
They have been a lifesaver for me and I hope this helps all my neighbors
here in Phoenix. Thanks to the wonderful people at Basha's!!

I have no interest in Basha's or any of the brands mentioned above, just
happy to have a local source for gluten free food.