From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:32:42 -0700

Thank you for your email.

Our Hatch Tex-Mex Enchilada Sauce is gluten free and so are all of our Hatch Red Enchilada Sauces.  Including our Hatch Green chiles and Jalapenos.

Thank you and enjoy Hatch Chile Products.

Matthew Tezak

Sales Manager

Hatch Chile Company

Office: 303-248-9926

Fax: 303-524-9181

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.HatchMexicanFood.com

"Everyday is a Grand Opening"

Hi,

Is your Enchilada Sauce Tex-Mex style gluten free?  Do you have a list of your gluten free products?  I appreciate your prompt response.  I would like to use the sauce this week.

Thank you,

Michelle