Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:40:24 EST

Thanks for the great responses

I stayed at Shoshone Lodge and they can accomadate the gf diet. the owner's
aunt has CD. They are located outside of the East entrance of Yellowstone.
they  are individual cabins. the food and lodging were great.

We did pretty well in the food court next to Old Faithful for dinner.   We
packed lunches with lunch meats and that sort of thing

We were just there in September ..all the big restaurants like Old
faithful Lodge and the Snow lodge were wonderful with the accommodations
for gluten free. There were also a number of foods available in the gift
shops. Some of the smaller places that were outlying were quite limited
in choices.hey will give you a microwave and refrigerator at no charge.
Bring popcorn for the microwave.

We premade Chebe rolls and froze  them in the shape of hamburger buns. We
were able to get deli meat and  cheese etc at the deli in the OFLodge. We
brought Purefit bars for day trips  just in case along with homemade
trail mix. If you plan on taking an early  morning field trip they will
serve muffins and we brought some from home so  the child wouldn't feel
 stayed at the Jackson Lake Lodge at Jackson Lake Between Jackson Hole  &
Yellowstone in July of this year.

The restaurant in the Mural Room there serves very good dinners. I  recommend
the BISON (American Buffalo) STEAK which far exceeds beef steak  for quality
in every way. They get it from South Dakota.

They knew how to handle GF meals.

If you'll be in Jackson, visit the Jackson Whole Grocer at 974 W. Broadway,
phone is 307-733-0450.  I was there this summer and found some amazing GF
products that I hadn't even seen in Casper.

I don't know about Yellowstone.  Every time I've gone there, we just  carry a
picnic lunch and have enough food.  The little cafes and stores in
Yellowstone aren't much for the Celiac bunch, except for the ice cream.