From:
K. Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:40:34 -0500

Hey everyone,

Sorry it took so long to summarize, we went on a vacation this past week
- it has been 2 years since our last one and with 4 kids, it can be alot
of work sometimes!!

Well, alot of the suggestions were leftovers, fruit, vegetables, meat
rolled up with cheese, fruit roll ups, yogurt, basically one of each of
the 4 food groups. Here are also some websites that were given to me.

We will be featuring 'Back to School' for our September issue of
www.glutenfreeda.com.  We will have lunch items that kids can take to
school.  I hope you will visit the site and that you find it helpful.

www.gluten.net

Others told me to make sure the teachers and workers at school
understand - I have talked to them all ready.  I am constantly telling
them, he eats nothing unless I send it or it is on my list that I am
preparing for school, or if they are unsure, call me, anytime, I don't
mind!!

Thanks for your help,
Kathy in Iowa