From:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:52:24 -0500

The Massachusetts and Rhode Island Celiac Support Group for Children, &
Adults Too! is pleased to announce our upcoming meeting on Sunday, March
18, 2001 at 1:30 p.m., Kent County Memorial Hospital, Warwick, RI.  Join us
in welcoming Dr. Kenneth Fine, Clinical Research of Enterolab and
Finerhealth and Nutrition, Dallas, TX for his presentation, "The Full
Clinical Spectrum of Gluten Sensitivity".  Don't miss out on this
opportunity to hear this wonderful researcher share his knowledge of Celiac
Sprue.  All are welcome to attend but we do ask that you send an email to
[log in to unmask] to reserve your spot as space is limited to 150
attendees.  Following the meeting we will have some food presentations by
vendors and refreshments.  For more information contact Tanis Collard,
President at csgc.ix.netcom.com  We look forward to welcoming you to this
informative meeting.