From:
Brandt, Chuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:50:16 -0500

I just returned from a week in Belize aboard the Wave Dancer which is run by
Peter Hughes Diving.  Elouisa, the chef on the boat, had no previous
experience with a GF diet but gave it her best shot.  Before I arrived she
did research.  When I arrived she talked with me about my needs and offered
to make a special trip with me to the grocery store to pick up any last
minute odds and ends that I might want.  Whenever she had questions, she
brought them to my attention.  The result was simply wonderful.  I was able
to spend a relaxing week diving without once having to worry about what I
was being served to eat.  The food was varied and just as appealing and
appetizing as that served to the other guests. (As a side note, this boat
was won awards for its cuisine.)

To any of you dive and are looking for a dive operation that is willing to
cater to our dietary needs, I highly recommend Peter Hughes.  I dove with
them twice before having to go GF and both times found them to be first
class all the way.  They concentrate on anticipating and meeting every
possible need.  Both times I thought it would be impossible to expect
anything more from them.  Having special dietary needs on this third trip
put them to the test.  They came through with flying colors and have my
unqualified endorsement.

Peter Hughes can be found on the web at http://www.peterhughes.com/

Chuck Brandt
Wilmington, Delaware, USA