Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:32:22 -0700

Sorry for the late announcement but our April support mtg is ....

WHEN:  Wednesday, April 2 - 7 PM.
WHERE:  Baptist Village Retirement Community
          11645 N 25th Place,  Phoenix, AZ 85028

        We will be  having a Recipe Exchange.  Please bring 30 copies of a
favorite gluten free  recipe typed or printed very legibly on 8 1/2 x 11
paper.  Unless it is a  recipe that you invented or adapted, please give
credit to the cookbook or cook  that you "borrowed" it from.  You may bring
more than one recipe as long as you have one per page; be sure to bring 30
copies of EACH recipe. Your name on  the page would also be helpful in case
someone has a question about it.   Charlene is requesting that for
refreshments some  of us make some of those favorite recipes.  What a great
idea!
        For more information, you can contact Diane at (623) 587-8885.
Look forward to seeing you there.

Nina Spitzer, President
Celiac Support of Greater Phoenix
A Non-Profit CDF Connection Group