From:
aimee williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
aimee williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:03:13 -0500

hi fellow celiacs
my situation is this:  sometimes I get sick, and have all the symptoms of
having ingested gluten but cant figure out WHERE or WHAT could have had
gluten in it- im very careful. (i know it can be hidden yada yada.) I am
quite, no extremely! frustrated because i just missed two days of work
because on a scale on 1 to 10- one being normal and 10 being a comatose
vegetable- i was a 6.  when I have gluetn thats what happens to me, plus
migraines.I was waaay to weak to even get up- much less take a shower,
drive to work and be competent.

scientifically and objectively it doesnt seem plausible that I could have
the effects of gluten without the cause of gluten.  but is it possible?
does this happen to anyone else?  i went to the doctor and he ran a gamut
of tests, all came back normal so im back to square one.  i dont want to
get fired from my job for being sick so often.  and dont tell me i must
have eaten gluten, i already figured that might be the case.  any other
suggestions would be apprecaited.
aimee the semi-vegetable.