From:
jeff biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeff biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:30:59 -0500

Hi,
  I don't know if these products have been confirmed already but in case
they have not.Today I called Church & Dwight who are the makers of Arm &
Hammer Toothpaste to confirm the gluten status of their Enamel Care
Natural whitening toothpaste with Liquid Calcium.I was told that it is
gluten free.1-800-524-1328 is the number to call.I don't know if any of
their products contain gluten because I didn't ask but I have called them
before about their regular baking soda tooth paste and the baking soda
with peroxide and neither was unsafe.I also looked up lifeway kefir.I
started with their website as there was no phone contact on the
product.The website gave no information about gluten content but it did
give a number to contact.When I called the rep said none of their products
contain gluten.So we can all feel much safer about drinking kefer and then
brushing our teeth.Take care all,Jeff in Balto