From:
Arden LaBonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:43:17 -0600

Comments from two responses I received, Eating in Sun Valley, Id.

1.The Rustic Moose, which is on Main Street next to the Clarion Inn.
They had a breakfast item w/ corn tortillas, beans, eggs and cheese as I
recall.  I mentioned that I couldn't have wheat, and they took good care
of me.

2. Warm Springs Ranch, and I had salmon.

3.If you ski at Baldy, they have baked potatoes and fruit both at the
top and bottom of the mountain, Warm Springs and River Run sides.

4.Atkinson's is the main grocery store in town and it has a wide
selection of foods.

5. We stayed at the Snowcreek Condos so were able to cook breakfast, and
fix my lunch which I would eat in one of the hill top lodges. For dinner
we ate out several times at the Ore House right at the corner of
Sunvalley Rd. and Main St. Every one including the cook got in on the
act as I am also allergic to soy, I wouldn't let them put Pam on the
grill. There was no discussion about it, they just agreed to by
requests, and I spent the week without being sick. They were really good
about the whole GF thing.

I'm packed and ready to enjoy the slopes. Arden in Mn.