From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:57:54 -0500

a few more hints...

don't be too generous with the sauce...pass it alongside.  You want to
be able to see the swirls of lasagna noodles. [and don't forget the egg
in the cheese mixture]

to serve at a buffet....when it comes out of the overn, cut rolls in
half with serrated thin knife for ease in serving.  Let it stand a
couple of minites to pull together first

to prevent sticking and burning [use this hint for cakes,
too]....lightly grease pan with crisco and then place pan ON TOP OF a
jelly roll pan...dissipates hot spots and not only does it cook evenly,
but burning of cheese etc is reduced.

A couple of people have asked how did I come up with so many
recipes.....I ran an Army Svc Club in Korea and we had company parties,
birthday parties, etc, etc, etc.  Since it was at the time of the Pueblo
Incident, we had to make things special for the troops.  Not only did I
come home with tons of ideas on entertaining, but nothing could phase me
after that experience.  On top of that, we were all exposed to Agent
Orange in Korea!  [I'm currently undergoing a detox for it...Army is
just now acknoweding that we were all exposed..they used it to keep
roads and walkways WEED FREE!!!]