From:
Bonnie Mote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:13:25 EDT

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful info on breast cancer and hospital
stays.  The support and encouargement was overwhelming.

I received incredible news from my gastro doc the other day.  Since I was
very concerned about what meds I might receive in the hospital.  He told me
that drugs containing gluten were ok if they were administered intravenously.
 News to me!  But, since they don't pass through the bowel, no harm done.  If
you have additional info regarding this, please advise.  Thanks again for the
prayers.

Bonnie