Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 00:17:51 -0400

! !  !   CHECK US OUT ON OUR WEBSITE HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM  !  !  !

Here are two Bucket List Gluten-free Getaways you should consider
signing up for as soon as you can.

* * *  ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VICTORIA, B.C., CANADA
June 14 - 23, 2014

Soaring Bald Eagles (the Robins of Alaska), Breaching Wales, the Eerie
Blue Ice of the Calving Glaciers, Glacier Popcorn around the ship and so
much more.  And, of course, the Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Menu at each
and every meal for those on the Gluten-free Diet.  Not just safe food -
but GREAT food.

* * *  GRAND TOUR OF SPAIN & PORTUGAL
April 18 - May 2, 2014                        THIS GETAWAY IS A GO ! ! !

This is the first time we have toured both of these countries and has
been on our Bucket List for a few years now.  It took us awhile to
arrange a great itinerary and yet maintain the safety and quality of the
food we are known for.

We'll visit the major cities like Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon plus many
other exciting and historic sites
along the way.  We'll stay in 4 and 5 Star hotels; travel in luxury tour
coaches; knowledgeable, entertaining, English speaking guides; and, of
course, the FOOD.

Imagine traveling across Spain and Portugal - with three meals a day -
and not having to worry about how you're going to eat Gluten-free
without worrying about it.  We make that come true for you.

       > > >  IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO AVOID PAYING THE "SINGLE
SUPPLEMENT", we have a female participant that is interested in finding
a female roommate to save that money too.  Let us know if you may be
interested and we will put you in touch with her. > > >

IN THE WORKS:

*  CULINARY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (CIA)    May 18 - 20, 2014 (Optional
Additional Night)

*  DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & BAVARIAN TOUR     August 24 - September 3,
2014

*  WASHINGTON, DC mini       Fall 2014

AND MORE TO COME !

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
quarterly newsletter; member only discounts on all or our Gluten-free
Getaway; and much more.

Send your membership check in the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's   205 Donerail Court    Havre de Grace, MD   21078

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM