From:
Jody Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:12:03 -0800

Happy New Year to everyone.I have been gf for 6-1/2 years.Im
on the hunters and gathers way of eating means no carbs and
I do just fine.Iam really getting to be a great cook,only 6
yrs ago I hated to cook because nothing tasted good.Im
getting into herbs and lots of veggies.

I would like to know if any of you have had dry skin since
diagnosed.On one of my feet I have major dryness and itching
as well.Im not sure if it athletes feet but Iam trying some
alternative thereapys along with increasing my
probiotics,eating plain yogurt and staying away from
carbs,sugars etc.Also it said to put a clove garlic in the
shoe.,I also trying calendula ointment whjich is gf and
putting on cream on my feet.Im wondering now if this could
be DH on the foot?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply...

jody
icq#22357402
oregon