Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:29:30 EDT

Greetings List Members,

The R. R. Thompson House Bed and Breakfast in Carlton, Oregon opened this
summer and offers a gluten free meal upon request!  Roselyn and Mike  own and
operate the B & B, and Roselyn has been diagnosed with celiac  disease.

We would be happy to host you and to prepare a delicious breakfast
especially for you.  We always serve a generous amount of fruit, fresh jam  and,
frequently, our signature omelet.  For our gluten free guests, we will  prepare a
special bread or pancake to satisfy your dietary needs.

Carlton is located in the heart of the Willamette Valley wine country, with
several tasting rooms within walking distance from the Thompson inn.
Carlton, whose motto is a "great little town," is small and comfortable with
excellent restaurants, eateries, an antique shop, a quilt shop and a new tasting  bar
where you can sip wine and enjoy snacks in a comfortable living room-like
setting.

We ask that you try to let us know at least a day in advance that you wish
to have a gluten free breakfast prepared. Thank you!

Roselyn
R. R. Thompson House
503 852 6236