From:
Darlene Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:08:45 -0500

11/16/05

Sorry, my text editor fractional versions didn't come through with my
earlier posting for cornbread recipe. It was three quarter cups of cornmeal
and one quarter cup GF flour (in my case, GF Pantry cake mix).

Someone asked what brand of cornmeal I used. I'll have to check my pantry as
I've been switching brands looking for a good one that it self-rising. I
finally found it but can't remember the name.

Regards,

Darlene