Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:41:27 -0500

I just got this response from Natren.

  _____

From: Natren_Response [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 10:57 AM
To: dorina
Subject: RE: More questions on gluten free & dairy content

Dear Dorina & Rheiner Dinges:

Thank you for writing.

All our products are completely gluten free and gluten-derivative free.  All
of our products marked dairy free are casein free.  For a complete list,
please check our website or call our Consumer Direct Division toll free at
866-462-8736, Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific
Time. One of our experienced Probiotic Consultants will be happy to provide
personal assistance for your individual needs.

Thank you and best regards,
Assistant to Natasha
  _____