Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:49:17 +0000

See below:) yay!!!!

------Original Message------

From: Tara Sullivan

To: Alyssa yahoo

Subject: RE: Hot dogs

Sent: Dec 29, 2009 8:42 AM

Dear Alyssa,

We have begun manufacturing gluten free franks!  Back in October all the franks that our warehouse produced are gluten free.  Please check the packaging on the franks in the supermarkets as there still may be some of the product left with wheat gluten.

Tara Sullivan

Nathan's Famous Inc

Sales Manager for Branded Products

(516) 338-8500 Ext 244

(516) 338-7220 Fax

***Please note our new office address effective December 14, 2009

Nathan's Famous, Inc. - Executive Offices

One Jericho Plaza, Second Floor - Wing A

Jericho, New York 11753

No change to phone or fax

P  516-338-8500

F  516-338-7220