From:
Chris Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 19:40:45 +1100

G'Day

I thought that a mailing telling about a good air travel experience would
not only boost confidence of other's with CD, but if the named Airline tuned
into this channel give encouragement to maintain excellence over others.

I have just done a business trip from Sydney, Australia to Lae in Papua New
Guinea flying Qantas and Air Nuigini in three hops there and two back. The
trip took a day each way and they knew to which seat to bring the special
meal without fuss or embarrassment. They also provided food which was in my
opinion superior to the other passengers and for certain, Gluten Free.

I must say," Well Done Qantas and Air Nuigini", and draw attention to Ansett
Airlines who are also an international carrier but no longer cater for those
with such disadvantage.

PS I took a selection of food items just in case, which I brought back and
had to declare at customs!

Chris Pearson.
Sydney, Australia.
tel +612-9623-8546