From:
Elizabeth Bartilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:00:59 -0400

Thanks to all for the personal notes of support and information in my first
post about migraines, smoking, and yeast. This list is wonderful! I'll
respond personally as I am able.

I'm now 7 days as GF as I've been able. :-(  Still having some trouble
avoiding the hidden glutens like "natural flavors," and still not too happy
about this whole thing. One of the most difficult areas has been trying to
satisfy my sweet tooth. Especially with halloween just around the corner,
candy is everywhere, and has been a big part of my life, as embarrassing as
it is to admit. Is there any safe candy? I've read the ingredient lists for
candy corn, kraft caramels, and a few others. They sound safe, but I've
heard more than once that the conveyor belts may be dusted with wheat flour.
Has Hershey or anyone come out with a GF list? Other ideas? What do you do
with kids with CD at this time of year?