From:
Donnajean Plante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:56:52 EST

THANK YOU so much to the overwhelming number of responses i received!

To summarize:

a few people took my request as that i was lazy and could not put salad
dressing, ketchup, jelly, etc in ziploc bags or tupperware
containers.....certainly not my intention, i have actually gone both
those routes and have had them leak all over my purse/bag (not fun) and
then there is the concern of refrigeration and that i forget them at home!

i thought with individual packets i can leave them in my purse/car and not
worry about leakage and refrigeration.  i would always have it and dont have
to eat dry salad etc....

some people suggested to look in bjs, costco or other wholesale club , ive
checked mine and did find ketchup and jelly there but nothing else.  others
suggested going to a deli and seeing if you can purchase some little packets
there.  others said the gluten free pantry sells annies dressing mixes in
packets as well as mcdonalds sells theirs. someone said in their food store
they sell smuckers peanut butter and jelly in containers...

someone else suggested foodservicedirect.com....(thank you , great site),
they have individual packets of mayo, salad dressing, ketchup, jelly, maple
syrup.....you have to purchase a box of them...so you would have an extensive
supply on hand...but worth it i think...

the only thing i have not been able to find although jif assures me they are
gf and do make, are individual squeezable tubes of peanut butter.  skippy
said they dont make them at all, because of consistency issues...i thought
that was interesting.  peanut butter though is one of those things that you
have to worry less about leakage and refrigeration...

if i get anything else i ll post it...thanks dj