From:
Lisa Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:01:31 -0400

Hi all,

I recently posted a question regarding caramel colour
(which I will summarize in the next few days as I am
still gathering info).  The reason for that post was
partly b/c I have been in the throws of a gluten
reaction for upwards of 10 days now and thought that
perhaps my consumption of caramel apple cider from
Starbucks might be the culprit.

I just called Starbucks and was told that ALL of their
drinks, except for the ones with brownies in them, are
gluten-free.  This included the flavour shots
(vanilla, cinnamin etc).  This is very good news for
me b/c I work in a Chapters (bookstore) with a
Starbucks attached!

I thought that others would be interested in this
info.

Cheers,
Lisa

ps  Starbucks uses the exact same products worldwide
so whether you live in the US, Canada or elsewhere the
info is the same.