From:
Carol D'Agostino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:59:37 -0400

I tried Ener-G's English Muffin and it's just impossibly high in fat for
me.  Like 20 grams or something. Even the 6 grams in their bread doesn't
do well with me.  Hey, I'm Celiac with damaged ability to
absorb fat.  How are you guys able to tolerate all this fat????

Joanne, what's the fat content of the Six Flour Bread, please?  Thanks.

Regards to All,
Carol in NY

PS  I just dialed Ener-G's 800 number (1/800-331-5222) and got a recording
for customer service which said to leave my number and a message.  Now,
that's a first!