From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:15:17 -0500

Hi everybody!  We are gearing up for the P.F. Chang's Rock N Roll
Marathon/Half Marathon on January 15, 2006 in Phoenix, AZ!  We need team
members to train and participate in the event (running OR walking)!
Please let your support group members, friends and family know about Team
GlutenFree.  Team GlutenFree is an endurance sports training program,
where team members participate in events such as marathons and half
marathons, and raise money for Celiac Disease research, awareness programs
and Celiac kid’s camp scholarships.

Since all money goes to Celiac Disease projects and Celiac children's
camps, we have very little money left over for advertising.  We need you!
Please spread the word about our program.  It is a TON of fun, you will
get in GREAT shape and it's for a TERRIFIC cause!  Not to mention - we
have a great gluten-free dinner the night before and you receive a HUGE
gluten-free goodie bag :)

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] for more information or
visit our website - www.teamglutenfree.org.

PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!  LET'S MAKE TEAM GLUTENFREE A GREAT
SUCCESS!

If you would like information on how to bring Team GlutenFree to your
town, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks everybody for your support!

Carrie Owen
Team GlutenFree