From:
Jaime Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:57:33 -0400

Hello All,

       Does anyone get throat and mouth irritation when consuming gluten?
       I admit I am not always great at following the very strict gf diet. In the past small amounts such as teryaki sauce have not produced any noticible reactions. But lately even the most trace amount and my throat because tight, soar, scratchy and feels almost like it's swelling. Also my gums get itchy, sensitive and bleed easily. These are new symptoms and I just wondered if anyone else has been "blessed" with this particular reaction.

Jaime
Redmond, WA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com