From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:43:18 -0500

Here is something which may interest those of us who have high cholesterol.
My husbands cholesterol was 308.  He started eating rice bran, we buy it in
the box from the health food store and he sprinkles it on everything.  It
looks more or less like flour and is gf, all it is is the bran of the rice.
Lo and behold after about 3 wks. his cholesterol is down to 180.  The only
thing we can attribute this drop in cholesterol to is the rice bran, he
didnt change anything else in his diet.  Beats taking drugs!

Janet in Maine