Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:52:55 PST

This is a monthly reminder regarding The Celiac
Disease On-Line Support Group.  This support group is
dedicated to providing on-line support to people with
Celiac Disease.  Registration is required but the service
is free.  We provide a message board for posting
messages on Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance.  We
also have a 24-hour chat room available, with great
folks to chat with on celiac issues.   Our purpose is to
provide emotional support and practical support to
those who wish to live a gluten free life.

If you are shy about posting your questions to the
entire 2600 member Celiac email list and would feel
more comfortable posting messages to our small
audience, please stop by our message board.  We will
be happy to answer any questions that you might
have.

Both the message board and chat room can be
accessed through our WebPage:
http://www.customforum.com/celiac/

Currently, Moderated Chats are:

Mondays 8-9pm U.S. Eastern Time (Abigail)
(Due to low turn out, the Wed 1pm chat has been
discontinued.)

Non-Moderated Chat:

Wednesdays 8-10pm U.S. Eastern Time
(Since there is no moderator, you may be the first to
arrive to the chat room.  If you are patient someone else
should arrive shortly.  I do try and make this chat time if
at all possible.)

Changes in the chat schedule are posted on the message
board of the forum as they occur.  Also please note that
many people stop in at other times and on other evenings
to chat with each other.  Occasionally other members of
the support group provide back up for moderated chats
if the regular moderator is unavailable.

Contacts:
Abigail Neuman at: [log in to unmask]
(Webmaster)
Linda Holme at: [log in to unmask] (Assistant
Webmaster)

Abigail, St Paul, MN
Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group http://www.customforum.com/celiac/
Moderated chats: Mon 8-9pm E.T.