From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:14:46 EST

The third meeting of the Bellingham Chapter of ROCK - Raising Our Celiac
Kids.

MEETING - March 10 from 1-3 PM at the Community Food Co-op Connections
Building.

There is a breakout meeting for Teens from 12 noon until 1 PM. Samples of  GF
brownies and muffins!

ROCK is a national support group for all caregivers of gluten-free kids. If
you have questions about celiac disease, or desire more information about
being  gluten-free, please check out the group's web site, _www.celiackids.com_
(http://www.celiackids.com)  and join us. Children  are welcome to come and stay
with you for the meeting.

Our meetings will be held April through June on the 3rd Saturday of the
month at the Co-op connections building from 1 to 3 pm.

Always optimistic in outlook, we can help you find the right places to shop
for gluten free grains, flours, and prepared foods. We will be sharing our
recipes for gluten free goodies that all ages enjoy.

Facilitated by naturopath- Dr. Jean McFadden Layton
If you need more  information, please call Natural Health Bellingham at
360-734-1659.
This  group has no dues or fees, donations are accepted to cover costs of the
 meetings.
http://www.aol.com.