From:
Stacey Lynn Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 19:39:37 -0500

My mother was diagnosed with Celiac Sprue about five years ago, and has
been following a strict g/f diet ever since.  Unfortunately, during the
past few months, she has frequently been feeling light-headed and
chronically fatigued.  She is also concerned about her blood pressure
which has been around 80/50.  Neither her gastroenterologist nor her
general practitioner have been able to provide her with any answers.

First, I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has experienced similar
problems.  Secondly, we are currently searching for a new
G.I. Physician in the south Florida area (Dade, Broward, or
Palm Beach County) who handles other Celiac cases.  Any information you
may have would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stacey Davis