From:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 00:19:24 -0500

I didn't get may responces but thank you for the few I did and when I try
them or any others I will let you know.

1.)I grew up in Chatham and worked in Morristown for
yrs.

There used to be a TGI Fridays on Columbia Tpk.
heading towards Florham Park.  We got sick at a
Ruby Tuesday, and both restaurants have lot of
their food premade by a restaurant company so
it is hard for the staff to know what is in or on it.

2.)Afton the Restaurant - 0.1 miles SE - 2 Hanover Road
- (973) 377-1871
Florham Park at corner of Columbia Tpk.  They used to do
their own cooking, but I have not eaten there in some
years.  It used to be very good, sort of old fashioned,
not so jazzy but the food was always good.

3.)I live in Morristown and there are no GFmenu  restaurants that I know
of,
but frankly I have not explored greatly as i am fairly new at GF issues.

There is a whole foods in madison and there is a very good health food
store
in Morristown that often has fresh-baked GF goodies and carries a large
selection of GF products.
I have been told that the Bernards Inn in Bernardsville is quite
knowledgeable about GF issues.    And there is a good upscale italian
restaurant in Cedar Knolls (on the morristown border)---Il Giardino that is
family-run and are very accomodating---I am sure that they could accomodate
you if you called ahead....

4.)don't know if you're willing to go to the surrounding area, but there is
wonderful (but a bit upscale) restaurant in Basking Ridge called Pierre's.
the chef has CD and is extremely accomodating.  I would highly recommend it.

I know there is a Charlie Browns that has a Gluten Free menu. Thank you
every one. think of anything else let me know. Linda